Skip to content
LOCATION Princeton Borough NJ
- Many of their manholes are brick and have been in service for a long time.
- There was concern that the extreme corrosion of the mortar might cause the manhole to collapse if the lid was dropped back into place.
- The project involved the spin cast rehabilitation of 15 manholes with calcium aluminate.
- Additionally, 4 of the 15 were to be lined with the Ameron Arrow-Lock Lining System. These 4 had an extremely abrasive, corrosive environment.
- The application was completed in 2008 and has provided exceptional protection since then.