Certified McElroy Distributor
- Certified for training your personnel – on-site or at our technical center.
- All Lee Supply field techs are fully insured for on-site service.
- Factory-trained and certified technicians for installation, repair & confined-space entry.
- Master Mechanics and Master Certified Inspectors for repair, inspection and certification of equipment
- Complete line of McElroy equipment and accessories for butt fusion.
- Capable of fusing pipe from 1/2˝ to 48˝ OD either on-site or at our facility.
- Factory Authorized Sales, Rental, Service and Rebuild Center.
- McElroy TracStar distributor.
- Large inventory of McElroy replacement parts.
Certified Inspection/Repair Center
Factory Trained Master Mechanics & MCIs
- Have safer operating procedures for your workers.
- See less downtime – translating into more profits.
- Gain new working partners that will see your business as proactive in safety and quality work.
- Keep your McElroy equipment at the highest operating standards – which gives you the best opportunity for zero leak butt joints.
- Eliminate bad fusion joints which could mean failure and high costs for repairs or other possible catastrophic events.
Certification And Inspection On-site Or At Lee Supply
Fully Stocked McElroy Parts On Our Truck And In Our Facility
Authorized McElroy Master Mechanics Provide Unmatched Service
Data Logger – Fusion Joint Data Collection and Analysis. Inspection Sticker Applied.