Certified McElroy Distributor
- Certified for training your personnel – on-site or at our technical center.
- All Lee Supply field techs are fully insured for on-site service.
- Factory-trained and certified technicians for installation, repair & confined-space entry.
- Master Mechanics and Master Certified Inspectors for repair, inspection and certification of equipment
- Complete line of McElroy equipment and accessories for butt fusion.
- Capable of fusing pipe from 1/2˝ to 48˝ OD either on-site or at our facility.
- Factory Authorized Sales, Rental, Service and Rebuild Center.
- McElroy TracStar distributor.
- Large inventory of McElroy replacement parts.
Certified Inspection/Repair Center
Factory Trained Master Mechanics & MCIs
- Have safer operating procedures for your workers.
- See less downtime – translating into more profits.
- Gain new working partners that will see your business as proactive in safety and quality work.
- Keep your McElroy equipment at the highest operating standards – which gives you the best opportunity for zero leak butt joints.
- Eliminate bad fusion joints which could mean failure and high costs for repairs or other possible catastrophic events.
Certification And Inspection On-site Or At Lee Supply
Fully Stocked McElroy Parts On Our Truck And In Our Facility
Authorized McElroy Master Mechanics Provide Unmatched Service
Digitally Recorded And Documented Direct to McElroy. Inspection Sticker Applied.