Skip to content
LOCATION Waynesburg, PA
- The new pump was similar but not exact in size and required modification to the piping system.
- The changes included fabricated fittings with flanges, branches and reducers to provide all the connections and allow easy access to the impeller for maintenance.
- “Butt” fused fittings to assure full system pressure capabilities
- Fabricated to exact dimensions because of the confinement of the area
- Suction line 10″ from a ventrical tank
IMPACT TO CUSTOMER
- Good for “heavy media” applications
- Lighter weight requires fewer people and less equipment for rotation replacement and overall maintenance